Newport Beach, CA
No, other than local errands
Please use subject line:
Attention: Recruiting RE: Administrative Assistant
Or send through mail to:
LUX Technology Group
2431 West Coast Highway #202
Newport Beach, CA 92663
This position is a fast-moving, task-driven opportunity that will entail providing Administrative and Executive support to the Chief Operations Officer as well as Director of Business Management. If you thrive in quickly moving environments, excel in organization, and are looking to be part of a team that values personal and professional development, then this is the place for you!
• Maintaining company supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff when applicable; following up on results.
• Answering and directing phone calls.
• Completing errands such as post office, lunches, supplies, etc.
• Greeting and directing clients, vendors, and other guests.
• Assisting the COO with general Administrative office tasks.
• Maintaining highly confidential company files.
• Working closely and effectively with the COO to keep her/him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
• Exercising sound judgment by keeping the COO abreast of any issues that may arise which could potentially impact the COO or the organization as a whole.
• Prioritizing conflicting demands; handles matters expeditiously, proactively and follows through on projects to successful completion.
• Managing a very dynamic calendar, sometimes working across multiple business areas, managing telecommunications with multiple parties
• Collaborating with the Finance Department to reconcile company accounts, supply orders, and supply invoices.
• Maintaining the files of the COO.
• Organizing the Inbox/Outbox of top executives, distributing important and confidential items to the appropriate department.
• Assisting in travel arrangements as needed.
• Acting as back-up to Executive Assistant supporting both the COO and CEO.
• Providing Administrative support to Department Managers in scheduling events, managing supplies, and communicating with management.
• Completing Data Entry in Word, Excel, and Google Apps (Google Docs, Forms, & Sheets)
• Assisting in Company and Client Event planning, organization, reaching out to vendors, etc.
• Able to work in both a team & individual environment
• Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and discretion
• Able to adapt and learn very quickly
• Must work well under pressure, excellent organizational abilities, set and meet deadlines, be able to manage several priorities in a day; must be dependable, adaptable, creative and self-motivated.
• Must be detail oriented, results-oriented and be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.