Newport Beach, CA
No, other than local errands
Temp, possibility of being hired
An Associate’s degree in Accounting, although BS is preferred.
Please use subject line:
Attention: Recruiting RE: Bookkeeper
Or send through mail to:
LUX Technology Group
2431 West Coast Highway #202
Newport Beach, CA 92663
This position is a general, jack-of-all-trades Bookkeeping role that will entail managing Finance and Accounting details to be reported directly to the Company Executive team. If you a hard worker, pay attention to detail, are skilled in General Accounting duties, and are looking to be part of a team that values personal and professional development, then this is the place for you!
• Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
• Maintains general ledger.
• Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
• Maintains historical records by filing documents.
• Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
• Provide and report information to external Accountant/CPA firm on a monthly (or as needed) basis as well as to the CEO directly.
• Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audits.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Oversee and process A/P and A/R.
• Issue financial statements
• Maintain an orderly filing system.
• Delegate tasks to the Accounting Assistant as appropriate and necessary.
• Assist with payroll management and processing.
• Maintain confidential company files.
• Assist Accountants with Tax preparation files and accounts.
• Reconcile bank accounts
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Excellent work ethic
• Ability to take instruction and collaborate across departments
• Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and discretion
• Must work well under pressure, exhibit excellent organizational abilities, set and meet deadlines, be confident in managing several priorities in a day; must be dependable, adaptable, creative and self-motivated.
• Must be detail and results-oriented, as well as able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment; adaptability & flexibility are key.
QuickBooks experience is required.
SalesForce experience is a plus.
Payroll Systems experience is a requirement (none specified).