National Sales Director
Newport Beach, CA
Please use subject line:
Attention: Recruiting RE: National Sales Manager
Or send through mail to:
LUX Technology Group
2431 West Coast Highway #202
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Headquartered in Newport Beach, the National Sales Director reports directly to the CEO on all domestic sales team members, projects, and initiatives. The professional in this position is responsible for training, developing, and leading a group of Sales Managers and Representatives from various regions throughout the United States. The National Sales Manager will be an expert on the LED industry and growing trends, as well as the specific brand and value of LUX Technology Group, Inc.’s products.
• Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; project expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Complete national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; follow up on work results.
• Maintain and manage national and regional sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Manage national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Develop and implement annual sales plans.
• Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with executive decision makers in large accounts.
• Pursue identified business prospects, participating actively in the planning and sales process for new business opportunities.
• Collaborate with marketing resources and the sales leadership team to define overall sales strategy, and to develop products and solutions responsive to the customer’s business.
• Coach vertical managers to build effective staff and customer relationships that enable them to respond quickly to emerging customer opportunities, and provide for seamless execution of the company’s business processes.
• Participate in sales conferences, trade shows, industry meetings, and social networks to represent LUX’s brand.
• Prepare sales contracts, proposals and reports for management and customers. Prepare and manage to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
• Negotiate competitive terms and pricing with vendors, suppliers, and customers.
• Dynamic and high-energy individual with proven organizational and time management skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills with professional appearance and phone etiquette.
• Demonstrated ability to project, meet, and exceed sales goals in prior positions.
• Knowledge and experience in the National LED market.
• Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy.
• Ability to establish priorities, delegate activities to staff, and proceed with daily objectives.
• Good attention to details and ability to multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Possess a great attitude and pleasant demeanor when interacting with individuals both outside and inside the company, no matter the situation or role.
• Demonstrate and understand confidentiality and be able to handle customer, employee, and company sensitive information with discretion.
• Ability to serve as a catalyst of daily decisions governed by company controls/policies.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school with a minimum of 7+ years’ experience, specifically in the LED Industry.
• 3+ years of Management experience is required.
• Experience with ERP systems.
• A minimum of 3 professional references.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites.